LED Lighting Solutions
LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting is one of the most energy efficient forms of lighting on the market. Here at Job Worth Doing we use the highest quality components and most advanced technology to bring you the most sustainable and exciting alternative to traditional lighting.
By installing LEDs you will get more than just brighter, warmer, crisper light, but also a more cost-effective, high quality lighting that lasts up to 50,000 hours. We will survey, supply and fit to current electrical standards to provide a hassle free one stop solution and because we buy in bulk, we can offer significantly reduced prices.
The benefits of LED lighting
- Energy efficient – LED Lighting uses up to 90% less electricity than traditional forms of Lighting **
- Long lasting- LED lamps have an average life span of between 25,000 to 50,000 hours
- Environmentally friendly – LED lighting provides large reductions in CO2 emissions
- Easy to install – It is easy and simple to switch from your old, inefficient lighting to new LED lamps
- Lower energy bills – Installing LED lighting will reduce your energy bills
Why use LED lamps?
- JWD’s LEDs feature the highest quality components and most advanced LED technology
- Conforms to TUV certification – the highest international certification levels and quality standards
- We are able to offer more affordable prices due to our large order volumes
- Certified professional installation and disposal
- Installing LED lamps will improve the carbon footprint of your business, and so increase its sustainability credentials
LED lighting and sustainability
- Lighting is a major contributor to electricity costs
- LEDs can cut your lighting bills by up to 90%
- LED lighting is a “once in” solution
- LEDs are the quick win in the strategy to reduce emissions
- Reduces your energy bills
- Improves the working environment providing better quality lighting