INSTALLERS REQUIRED IN ALL AREAS
Job Worth Doing is one of the leading installers in the UK of energy efficient products, offering a range of fittings and maintenance services for the home, retail and commercial market.
With over 40 years of experience our mission is to provide our customers with energy efficient solutions for the home while saving them money and helping to reduce their carbon footprint on the planet. We work to ensure that our people, customers and suppliers are committed to reducing their carbon footprint on the planet, starting with what we can do at home.
Qualities and Experience:
- A proven track record of installations.
- Experience of carrying out window, door and conservatory repairs.
- A methodical and thorough approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to problem solve.
- An ability to juggle tasks, priorities work and stay calm under pressure.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Long term career within a growing and enthusiastic company.
- Immediate start.
- Great rates of pay for the right candidate.
- NVQ level 2 fenestration training provided for free (MTC Compliance).
- Good standard of written and spoken English.
- Must have held a full UK Driving Licence (clean) for at least 2 years.
Submit your CV